Sunday, March 18, 2012

Tag! Lucky Meme!!

Lucky, lucky me! I got tagged with...

 The Lucky 7 Meme!


My darling friend, Jennifer Young, tagged me with it! Now, I KNOW you've heard about her (since every award I get is either given BY or TO her!). But her blog over at Castles in the Sky. You must check her out! 


Alright, so here are the rules to the Lucky 7 MEME:

1. Go to page 77 of your current ms. (Since I typically write children's Picture Books, I shall skip to #2)

2. Go to line 7.

3. Copy down the next 7 lines/sentences, and post them as they're written. No cheating.

4. Tag 7 other authors!



Okay, so the ms I am working on is called,
                                              
A Girl in the Mountains, a Boy at Sea

Here we go with line #7:

She imagined the sea, and the sounds of the waves crashing on the distant caves. She could taste the salty air, and feel the warm sun on her skin.
Someday. She’d think to herself.
Miles and miles away, a boy collected sea shells… One white, one black, one chipped, one whole. He loved the shore. He swam in the ocean until his arms felt like noodles, exploring the reef and its colorful fish.


*****

Okay, I did my part! Here are my Lucky 7 choices!
Melissa Khalinsky - http://melissagijsbers.com          

Thanks again, Jennifer! Check these blogs out, guys. See you on Wednesday!


6 comments:

  1. Bethany love you WIP. It sounds like love is in the air. Congrats on your Lucky 7. Jennifer is the greatest-she passed it to me too!

    Happy Writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I literally just did the Lucky 7 on my post from yesterday. lol But thank you for the tag! It still gives me the warm fuzzies for being thought of! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that was a tease. I love your wip and the concept (from what I gather so far)
    Thanks for the kind shout-out Bethany :) Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, Bethany :) I didn't get a chance to do mine yet.. had company today... hoping tomorrow :)

    Love,
    Denise of Ingleside

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Bethany! I really love your work in progress! Now I just have to figure out which of my works in progress ot do the meme with! (I'm working on several right now.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks again. I love yours! Obviously, I'm way behind, but catching up slowly. :)

    ReplyDelete