Sunday, March 25, 2012

"Pre-Published" NO LONGER!

I got the news on Friday... It's now Sunday, and I have finally stopped shaking. And not shaking in the terrified, just-watched-horror-movie-all-alone-and-power-went-out type of way. More like, shaking because...


I'M OFFICIALLY AN AUTHOR!!!!!!!!!



Whew! Feels good to get that out!! But, yes... The time has come, and I am thrilled. MeeGenius! decided that even though I didn't win the Author Challenge, they wanted to publish my book anyway. I am still dizzy from trying to figure out what all this means, but I know that, if nothing else, my self-esteem has changed forever!!

My eBook, Waiting for James in a Sea of Pink, illustrated by the AMAZING Tyler Parker , is now available! You can click on the link at the end of this post to check it out! MeeGenius is neat because they give you a couple-page preview of each of their books.

Big congratulations to ALL the winners, but most especially to my friend, Jennifer Young! Her book, POISON APPLE PIE , has been published as well. Thank you MeeGenius!!! What a fantastic opportunity; I cannot WAIT to share this book with the rest of the world!!


Without further adieu...

Click HERE  to check it out!

34 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Bethany! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Congratulations girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks, Mona! I really appreciate your support!

      Delete
  4. That's awesome!!! Congratulations. I hope you go out and celebrate!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tara! Even though you didn't know it, YOU'RE the one who gave me courage to do this. :) So really, THANK YOU!!

      Delete
  5. Well done Bethany, we're all very proud of you! Enjoy every minute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you Helga! I'm definitely having some fun!

      Delete
  6. Congratulations Bethany! Enjoy it and keep on writing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sandi! I'm working on my next project right now!! ;)

      Delete
  7. Good job. Bethany. I love MeeGenius!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Bethany, I am delighted for you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, Bethany! So wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bethany, as a mama to two boys, I loved your book. I'm so glad that it will be published. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I have two boys, myself (3 & 5), and they crack up when I read it to them because they can relate. I hope you enjoy!!

      Delete
  11. You deserved this! I am so glad that MeeGenius recognized your hard work and published your book. What an accomplishment. I am truly happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you Eric!! That's so nice of you!

      And congrats on your baby girl!! She's so incredibly beautiful!! :)

      Delete
  12. That is so awesome. And I'm glad your self esteem is forever changed. I keep waiting for some kind of boost like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Beth! It'll happen for you... That's a promise!

      Delete
  13. Congratulations, Bethany!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations, Bethany! Such great news. And I feel priveleged to have read it before it was published :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!! That's so sweet of you to say! I really appreciate all your support!

      Delete
  15. You are so on the ball Bethany! First, BIG congrats Ms. Author!!
    Second, you are the sweetest to keep sharing my book. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I need to get a bloggitty message out there very soon. This is definitely motivation. Okay, now many Cheers to your James in the Sea of Pink!! My little Julie loves your book btw, better than mine :( haha

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome news . . . Congrats!
    Great title too :~D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Three cheers... hip-hip-HOORAY! (I'm finally catching up with everything after our cross-country move.)

    ReplyDelete